姓 名:
性 别:
英语水平:
课程意向:
留 学 国 家:  
试题发送邮箱:
您的手机号码:

开班课程

广州朗阁培训中心
  • 广州校区
    400-888-2421
    广州市天河区天河路490号壬丰大厦西塔711室
当前位置: 首页 > 雅思频道 > 雅思阅读 >

雅思阅读之电影经典台词《冰雪奇缘》


摘要:1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。 1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born

 1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。


1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.


2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的


2 I will take her home, I will fix it


3.你不怕她吗?


3 you are not afraid of her?


她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我


She is my sister, she would never hurt me


4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?


4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?


你好


Hello


你可真是恐怖


You can be really terror


5.大家好,我叫雪宝。


5 Hello, my name is located.


你是爱莎堆出来的吗?


You are Essar out of the heap?


6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来


6 we need Essar to take over the summer


7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽


7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn


8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌


8 litter Snowman not polite


9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪


9 we'll get through this storm


10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐!


10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!


11有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实


The first 11 in all one's born days, my dream into reality


12.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死


12 if we do not act, we will be killed


13.让我们把夏天带回来


13 let us bring summer back


14.你在融化,宝雪


14 you are melting, Bao Xue


有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候


Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time


15.解开冰封吧,拜托了!


15 to unlock frozen it, please!


你不明白吗?我做不到


Don't you understand? I can't make it


16.我不会离开你的,爱莎


16 I will not leave you, Essar